Fire-Point Games -
High-fidelity demos for different clients.
1. Tooth and Claw - a VR PvP fighting game developed in association with universities in China - set in historical periods where sabertooths were an apex predator.
2. A VR underwater adventure game, where the player can swim around using the Vive. Explore, search for treasure and fend off carnivores while getting to safety.
3. A VR Living Room Visualization with a fully interactive TV - where the viewer can choose between multiple menus to either watch a video, an image, or play a game. The player uses their controller as a remote.
Further footage can be shown upon request.
1. I was the UI and tools programmer for the Tooth and Claw project and was responsible for the implementation of all UI + tools to help level designers and audio designers have additional functionality (eg. a custom audio grouping and selection system).
2. I was the AI programmer for the project, specifically for the carnivores (sharks), as well as the fishes. I designed and implemented the behavior tree for how sharks emerge, encircle, scare or attack the player - and my work included writing the state machines, and working out all the animation blending between them.
3. I was the sole programmer for the Living Room Visualization, and was responsible for all the UI programming - including writing a flexible and easily modifiable menu system for the TV.